Monday, January 28, 2013

Sorry for the Long Delay...

There have been ever so many things that have happened over the last year.  The biggest thing has been that I haven't had a computer to post on my blog.  I am currently using a laptop that my sister gave me but I dream about the day I can afford, or save enough money, so that I can have a fancy new PC/Laptop.

I have been rather crafty over the past year and trying to keep up with the demands of all these wonderful people I know having babies.  So here are a few samples of things I have made.










Other than crafting, I have been working at in SLC for the Orthopaedic physcians and Operating Room.  (Bruce is still working for the water district.)Blakelee, Tiffany, and Tess(Not pictured) are a few of my work buddies that keep me out of trouble and help me with all of my crafting big ideas.

 Life has been rather busy.  My daily schedule goes as follows:

1- Wake up about 5:30 a.m., Eat Breakfast, Get ready for the day.
2- Catch the Express Bus to SLC by 6:30 a.m. if possible (sometimes 6:45 a.m.)
3- Work until 5 p.m. ish and catch the bus hom.e
4- Arrive at the Park and Ride around 6:30 p.m. and head home to cook dinner, clean up, spend    some time with my husband, exercise, shower, and go to bed by 9:30 or 10 p.m.

Not that exciting, I know.  But it gets the job done and I have been rather programed to this for a while. So much for not being a morning person, I have had to change and get over that.  In other developments, I have developed an allergy to Wheat.  If I eat wheat I break out in rashes on my face and then have GI issues.  They are still investigating whether or not I have celiac disease or not.

In other news, Bruce turned 29 years old this weekend.  I will post a few pictures/movie of his birthday party later on.  Davey and the kids came up to see us along with Grandfather Shurtz, and Bruce's brother Brent. We had dinner and then cake and ice cream.  It was a lot of fun to have everyone over. Most especially we loved having Grandfather up to visit. 

 As a side note, as of last July Bruce and I had the privilege of moving into Grandfather Shurtz house to help take care of the place and make it so that he wasn't living alone.  He lives up on the bench and has a rather treacherous driveway when it snows.  In the winter he spends his time living with one of his kids so that he doesn't have to worry about the snow.

0 comments: