Thursday, December 29, 2011

Slacker....Crafter

So, I have been devoting my time to other things besides blogging, i.e. crafting/Christmas craziness.

In the last month I made:
   - 5 patchwork activity bags for my nieces and nephews
   - 1  embroidered pillowcase for Aunt Catherine. 
   - 2 blankets for Anna @ work. 
   - 1 Baby quilt
   - and many many messes!!!

Of all these projects I didn't take a single picture.  Great job Catherine.  Anna, however, sent me a photo of one of the blankets I made for her sons, see below.  I will work on getting more pictures for the future.  I do enjoy documenting my adventures and attempts at craftiness.

I am on a roll today.  I cann't get this lovely picture to rotate so here is Anna's son sideways :)
My next big adventure is to get my dresser cleaned out and organized, work out at the gym/swim in the pool, keep my clothes fitting/maybe attempt a bathing suit come summer, stay sane, and keep up my healthy cooking for the New Year.


0 comments: