April is upon us once again and the weather in Utah cannot decide what it wants to do. I am longing for spring. Every morning as the bus I ride to work drives past Temple Square I stare out at the flowers that are starting to bloom and I hope that they don't get frozen. The other day I was over at my Mom's house. I peeked out the back door to see if the apricot tree was blooming and there were cute little blossoms on it. My niece, Emma, was out on the deck with me and I jokingly put my hands over her eyes like glasses and asked her if she had sung "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree." Emma is 10 and she realized as we were out there that the blossoms truly do look like popcorn in a way.
Tomorrow is Davey's birthday, my brother. He is the old man of the clan and continues to lead out in strength and truth. Currently he is working for Kennecott. I am so glad to have him and his family near by. They keep me sane and I love to have the kids around for play dates.
Bruce continues to plug away at work and then come home to do his Aerating and Lawn Care business on the side. I am still working at the U. Other than that nothing else spectacular is going on. I have been slacking lately because we haven't had a reliable computer, thus no posts and no pictures. But I do want to share a couple pictures of quilts that I finished in the last little while.
Kolob Canyon!
9 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment