On my way home from work and hating the stream of red lights in front of me. I do love sitting on the bus and not having to be the driver, but would love the "beam me up Scottie" even better.
The last 6 months have gone by in a flash. I am amazed I am still alive, given the huge work load I have at my job and the ever present demands of trying to keep life balanced between work, home, church, etc. I have a hard time feeling like I have balanced everything appropriately, but then again I let Satan creep in and undermine my self confidence and understanding that I am a Daughter of God. I have infinite and divine potential. I can do anything with His help and need to keep my focus on the eternities and not allow the short term demands in life to weigh me down.
I love having my testimony of Jesus Christ and his love for each of us as individuals. It blesses me every day and allows me the opportunity to right my wrongs and improve myself continually. I depend upon His strength to keep me going every day. I love my family and am very grateful for the support and love they give to me.
Kolob Canyon!
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment