Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lately

Here are a few projects that I have been working on over the last few weeks.  I haven't been much for typing because our computer is on the fritz once again. Maybe for Christmas we will get ourselves a new computer.





Bruce finished refencing the back yard and the pasture. We put gates up on Saturday and I am very impressed. It looks so good. We did learn a few things along the way. Also, Truck #9 came to our house last week.  I keep joking that we don't have pets or kids, we have trucks. This is another Dodge Cummins Navy Blue with a Gray stripe at the bottom.

Nothing else too exciting has been happening. I did go with Julie, my friend from work, to the University of Utah vs UCLA football game. It started to rain at the half so we left (also it was 10:00 p.m. and we had to work the next day).

Going to meet with the Bishop tonight...looks like a calling is in the works :)

0 comments: