Monday, August 26, 2013

Sunday---"Ox In the Mire"

Yesterday, Mom and I had the chance to watch Emma, Eli, and Maylee for the day. We were "naughty" and due to the not planned adventure we ended up doing rather random stuff for a Sunday.

1- New clothes to wear for the day bought at Target. Pajama's left in the car


2- Lunch was courtesy of Wendy's.

3- Movie watched at the theater...Despicable Me 2. It was hilarious. I was laughing so hard that it was mostly wheezing. I swear it must be a family thing because we were all laughing more than anyone in the theater.

4- Dinner and outside play time at my house for a bit.

In the end we were all tired and cranky and I needed a time out more than anyone else.  Thanks to my wonderful husband for grilling our food for dinner!

0 comments: