Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wedding Day

To start with, I wanted to take a moment to highlight the great people who helped to make our wedding extra special and a wonderful occasion.



1- Our family-- Mom's & Dad's, Natalie, Davey, Amy, Celeste, Jason, Brent, Brandon, Morgan, & Dillon. Our Grandparents on both sides. Cousins, Aunts & Uncles, Nieces & Nephews.


2-Our friends-- Yes Minna, I am putting you in this category though you truly belong in both. Jessica, Rhett, Kathrine, Heather, Shar, etc. I am sorry if I missed anyone.




----These are our cute nieces and nephews...Emma (7), Kaylee (6), Eli (5), Caleb (2), and Maylee ( 8 months).----



We invited 55 to the temple for the sealing and then there were 80 people at the dinner afterwards at Iron Gate Grill. Thank you once again for all of your love and support in all we have done and all we will venture forward to do. Our intention was to keep things small but our family means so much to us that the numbers continued to grow and grow as we realized we were trying to not miss anyone in our listing efforts.

















So, as I promised I am posting a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. I am extremely grateful that all turned out well in the end. Bruce and I were ready for a nap and headed off on a 2 night honeymoon before he had to leave to go out of town for work.


The weather was nice for the wedding day, chilly but not raining like it has been for so much of April.



Now our life together is moving forward. I am working and Bruce is working, both jobs are blessings in disguise. More news will continue to follow.



2 comments:

Amy said...

Love you Blondie (and Bruce), sooooo glad we could be their on your special day.

Cheryl said...

Congratulations, again! You guys make a sweet couple. Catherine, you look beautiful! And I love the dresses on the little girls--darling!