Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Almost One Month

Despite the dreary rain we are having I am working on my postitive outlook. Yesterday we had snow here at work and I was so sad about how anti-spring it was outside.

It is amazing how large events tend to roll together and make time move faster. For example, I have been married for almost one month, Bruce has a job here in town so I will actually see him on a regular basis, Davey may have a new job closer to us here in Utah which means more time with his family and having Amy around to be my pal, and Natalie is going back to school (in a couple months).

Change is a constant in life however it is not extremely easy for me to accept at times. Every Christmas gets a little less "traditional" and I miss sleeping over at Grandma's, having all the family at home, spending time eating carmel corn, watching all of our movies that we got as presents, and coloring in our new coloring books. I appreciate the new but my goal is to blend it with the old in a better fashion. Who knows how things will end up, but it is definitely interesting to be along for the ride.

0 comments: