I have been away from work for one week as of right now and I am going crazy. I have a hard time being on a vacation for this long without having scheduled activities or goals to accomplish. So last night in my burst of over-accomplishmenting-ness I cleaned part of Davey & Amy's house. Also, I have been able to catch up on two rather large projects that I brought from work...strange, I know, but I find enjoyment in accomplishing things and checking things off the proverbial to-do list.
Mom and I have had a great time enjoying the heat, summer monsoons, swimming with Emma & Eli, chilling, reading books, and being away from home.
So, tomorrow I will continue to improve my tan (skin cancer) and relax a little more so that I come back with more things to report on.
Kolob Canyon!
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment