In an effort to continue to explain a little bit more about me I decided to make some rather random lists. Here are a few to start.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Practice Manager-- Lakeview OB/GYN & Lakeview Urology
2. Front End Supervisor- SOCFM
3. Jacob Lake Inn
4. JC Penney Call Center
Four places or more I have lived:
1. Heather's House--- Layton, UT
2. Mom's House--- Layton, UT
3. Many various other places in Utah
4. Snowflake, AZ
Four Places I have been on vacation:
1. Washington, D.C.
2. Hill Cumorah
3. Zion
4. Grand Canyon
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cheesecake
2. Orange Chicken at Cheesecake Factory
3. Thai Food
4. Food that I don't have to make
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed with a good book.
2. Basking in the sunshine
3. A warm beach---water necessary for playing as well
4. Having a new adventure in new locationsi
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cheesecake
2. Orange Chicken at Cheesecake Factory
3. Thai Food
4. Food that I don't have to make
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed with a good book.
2. Basking in the sunshine
3. A warm beach---water necessary for playing as well
4. Having a new adventure in new locationsi
0 comments:
Post a Comment