Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh How Cold It Can Be!

Well, I finally took a weekend off and spent some time in Island Park, Idaho. Heather and I went up to the coldness with a bunch of people that she works with. We went snowmobiling, snow shoeing, and I even attempted to learn how to play Guitar Hero/Rock Band and Raving Rabid Rabbits. It was a great experience filled with fun and adventure.....including me getting my snowmobile stuck on a tree and it took 4 men to pull it off. I didn't get injured though...that was a miracle.
This is the styling babe that I hide behind the daily appearance that everyone else gets to see.
We rode our snowmobiles over this river and saw so many beautiful sites on this adventure.
Here comes the speed demon. Can I tell you how great it feels to go speedy fast and feel the wind rushing against your face. It was almost as fun as riding a sea doo. However, riding the sea doo's are so much better because it is warm and when you crash the water is more forgiving than the snow.

0 comments: