In all honesty it has been more than just one week, but time has gone by extremely quickly. It has been one week since I started the new job and I have learned quite a bit and I know that the learning has only begun. However, I am not loving too many things because I am sick and trying to get better fast so that I won't fall behind. Yesterday was also my first day of clinicals for my CNA. I twas definitely an eye opener. I have worked as a caregiver before but this was more demanding because it was an entire hall of patients that were dependent upon us and not just one patient.
Other than that nothing extremely exciting has been going on. Last night Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, Celeste, Jason, Kaylee, and I all went to Maddox for Vilda's 85th birthday. Vilda is Grandma's cousin and was part of the three some of Grandma, Effie Dean, and Vilda. Dinner was delicious and it was great to spend time with family since it doesn't happen very often lately.
Kolob Canyon!
10 years ago
1 comments:
Maddox?! Oh, I am so jealous! Congrats on the new job, I hope you can settle in quickly and really enjoy it!
Post a Comment