Monday, June 9, 2008

Yes, I am up to date?!





Well, since I have slacked off a bit with my frequent updating and story telling this will be a conglomeration of many events that have happened in the last few weeks.
Highlight #1:
Kaylee Anne has come to sleep-over at my house twice now. She loves it and thinks that it is a special treat. Most importantly she thinks that she rules the roost. The pics attached are from her first trip over. She didn't want to go home on the next morning so we went outside and worked in the yard for a little bit. She had to pick several bouquets of pink flowers from my tree. She also had to investigate what was in the garage.
Highlight #2
Kaylee's first skinned knee of the season happened on Mother's Day when Aunt Blondie and Kaylee went out for a walk from Granny Mace's house and we were collecting flowers for the frosting, thus inspired by Strawberry Shortcake. Kaylee got excited and took at tumble on the ever so crooked sidewalks of Kaysville and Aunt Blondie ended up carrying the "little" one for about a block until we could get home to get the damage mended.
Highlight #3
Mom and I went to the Cheesecake Factory on Saturday, scrumpdiddillyumptious. Then, to Mom's disappointment, the Mediterranean Mahi Mahi was not being served due to the e-coli and salmonella problems that they are having with fresh tomatoes. So a new dish was ventured upon and the Bang Bang Chicken & Shrimp has now become the #2 favorite for our adventures the
to this sanctimonious location.
Nothing else too splendorous has been happening except I have been devouring books right and left, as long as they are leisure related items. I will post more news soon but for now this is all that I can dream up that is of great importance and noteworthy.
(side note-- I did get my hair cut and highlighted and it is amazing how that makes me feel absatively posilutely brilliant.)

0 comments: