Saturday, June 14, 2008

Such a beautiful day!



I was coming home from work earlier this week and thus sun was setting. I kept thinking of Minna, aka Melinda Rich, and how we would take ever so many pictures of beautiful sunsets on the Kaibab. So lately I have been carrying my camera with me because you never know when you will have a great picture to take. Anyways, past my tangent now, I pulled over and stopped next to... you will never guess... the cemetery and took a couple pics. I was too late to get the most vivid color but you can't just stop in the middle of the highway just for a great photo opportunity, that is if you care for life or car. It is amazing how God has created so many wonderfully beautiful things.

1 comments:

David said...

What are you doing posting at 12:22 AM?... you need to go to bed ;-)

I love sunsets...we get a lot of great ones here in Maricopa, though they're often tempered by the cow stench!

We're excited to see you in a few days!

XOXO