April was a month of refreshing faces. Mom and I went to California for 5 days to visit Natalie. It was rather chilly and cold but we did get one good day at Crystal Cove. We played in the tide pools there and found hermit crabs, mussels out the yazoo, and Mom found a star fish. This was a fabulous vacation because I got a nap every day and came back to work well rested.
We ate really good food and had lots of junk. Most especially we had donuts from Randy's Donuts in LA. If you are in the area stop and get one. They are a must.
In Ramona we went on walks in the rain. The area is beautiful and it was tempting to spend all day in doors but then I would have gotten cabin fever.Our spirits were revived as we attended both the LA Temple and the San Diego Temple. I love beautiful architecture and landscape work and these two temples were exquisite.
Kolob Canyon!
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment