So Saturday the weather finally became winterized. I personally wanted to boycott and run away to somewhere that was warm and sunny. I was out at the Home Depot returning closet doors, yet another drama in my construction saga, and a man took pity on me as a wrestled these huge doors out of the back of my car and helped me get them into the store. I could have done it myself but I must have looked awefully pathetic.
Mom is playing Granna Elf right now and working on all kinds of projects for the Grandkids. My brain has stopped its planning already. I haven't been my normal self this year and I still have to get presents for everyone...bad bad. Yes I will be one of those dreaded last minute shoppers this year and have to fight the madness.
Nothing much else is happening here in Utah. Just the same old same old.
Kolob Canyon!
9 years ago
1 comments:
We've all been freezing here...it got down to 35 last night...wee wow. Had to even turn the heater on and use more than PJ's for covers.
We miss you!
Post a Comment