Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Up to Date?!

Well, life has been crazy busy. Last weekend Mom and I helped Celeste and Jason move to Penrose. This is a little town right by Tremonton, Utah. Oh, how I do love the country. I have felt rather trunky since going. I miss being down at Jacob Lake, driving through Fredonia and Kanab, going to Zion, Lake Powell, Grand Canyon, etc.

Other than that nothing else is too exciting. I did not have hip surgery because insurance companies are a pain in the hind end. Instead I bought a new car( one that I can actually get in and out of without hurting really bad). Since the picture won't copy from the website you will just have to look at it yourself.-- You can google the Kia Soul. Mom calls it "Blondie's Toaster." It is Java colored( metalic brown in real language). The interior is houndstooth.

Nothing else is really going on. Just keep on working and staying out of mischief.

0 comments: