Sleep Over #3 on Friday--Kaylee came for another sleep over at my house. The extremely funny thing is that I fell asleep before she did. I have been rather tired from ever so many things going on at work and then trying to keep the peace between patients and entertaining a 3 year old has been rather trying on this old lady's body.
After another interesting Sunday, I have officially had my car backed into, picked some peaches, rescued Kaylee from her fit of madness after playing in the rain, gave Mom a back massage, and googled new blog templates. Doesn't that sound like a rather well rounded day?!
This will be an exciting week. I start my CNA course at the DATC along with working hard to keep everything in line at work. Mom bought a new car on Saturday, a Hyundai Santa Fe--2006. We will be heading up to Ogden tomorrow to turn in the Bravada. No tears on our part of the bargain. Mom got a really good deal and she is happy about it in the bargain. A great warranty comes along with the vehicle and it will be fun to continue to explore in her new purchase. (Can I say that I love car shopping. It is fun to try out all of the new features and buttons in the zippy vehicles that I could not afford or ever see myself driving in real life.)
Anyways--maybe the next post will be more concise... Love me as always.
Kolob Canyon!
9 years ago
2 comments:
Wow, I really like this template! It looks like you. :-)
Amy
Looks awesome Cappy! Kind of a ABBA love lounge purple...I like it! XOXO
Post a Comment