Last Saturday while Celeste and Jason were at the temple, Kaylee and Mom came over to my house and we went on a treasure hunt in my basement. I had bought a few things and randomly hid them around the basement. Then I drew up a map of the rooms and drew little X’s where the treasures were located. This was just another way to keep a 3 year old entertained. Then we followed our adventure with the showing of the feature film…something about dancing with Strawberry Shortcake.
I love to think of new ways to entertain Kaylee. When I told the girls at work what my plans were one of them, Jane who has 2 children of her own, responded, “Catherine, you need kids.” I laughed and then replied that there were a few important steps that need to come first be for I jump the gun and run for having babies. First, a miracle must occur and I need to date. Second, I eventually need to get married. Then, I can think about having children. Keep each item in its dually noted position and things will be great!

2 comments:
Catherine, If you want to skip those steps you're welcome to have my kids. They like you better than me anyway! :)
Amy
In the meantime, your niece is the luckiest little girl!
Post a Comment